The Wizard’s Tower publishes gamebooks, solo role-playing games, and fiction set in strange and fantastical worlds. Giant robots, mysterious wizards, time travel, zombies – the worlds of the Wizard’s Tower is a smorgasbord of sci-fi and fantasy adventure.
A project of disgraced former Certified Public Accountant Lancelot Squib, Wizard’s Tower Gamebooks is a for-profit venture, and currently receives investment funding through Interdimensional Business Machines, Inc.
The Dungeon of Abkadev
Do you dare brave the horrors that await you in the Dungeon of Abkadev? Then have a look at this gamebook that hearkens back to the Fighting Fantasy adventures of the 1980s.
Available for free or small donation at DriveThruRPG.
Planned Gamebook Releases
Project Tiefling: 2019
- A gamebook based on the adventures of the Elven mage Atrocia Bol and the Tiefling rogue Razael in a lost city so ancient it has no name.
- Infiltrate a cult of genetically-altered lizard men and find the Key to Psi Prime.
- Unlock the world’s Tower Door and avoid the inevitable disaster that stalks the duo from the shadows.
- Help the pair deal with trust issues as they navigate the back-stabbing nature of their relationship.
- This gamebook features both coherent storyline as well as random dungeon generation.
- Emphasis is placed on mapping and record-keeping to create a record of your adventures as Atrocia and Razael will show up again in future adventures. Of course, that assumes they survive in the first place.